quaint little rutted bucket



Friday, October 15, 2004

I had the strangest of dreams last night.

I was in this building, and I was with my mum and my tita Jo. And I was with this young lady I kept referring to as "honey". (Yikes. :-)

For the record, this is the second time this occured to me. In a span of a year. And *that* is really strange, as I haven't dreamt of any female specie before. The first time it occurred to me, I was left with no visual recollection of the entire thing. But this one was more vivid, and I actually found myself wide awake at 3 AM after dreaming, with lots of details from the dream in my memory. I was getting my bearings after I awoke when I realized that it was indeed a dream.

The weirder part of it was, despite already avoiding liking women with strong
chinita features, this woman I called "honey" possessed strong chinita-esque facial features, moderate-to-slim build, quite petite and shoulder-length hair. In other words, yes, pretty. :-D

It was really freaky, crazy even. I really never had dreams with anybody named honey before. ::lol::

There must be something going on subconsciously in the back of my head. Mental processes gone awry, perhaps? Heh, I don't know. :-D



I applied for the University Museum Docent Training Program.

Sana makuha ako.

do·cent n.
  1. A teacher or lecturer at some universities who is not a regular faculty member.
  2. A lecturer or tour guide in a museum or cathedral.
Museums. I find them interesting places, you know.

I remember once when I went to spend an entire afternoon alone in Ayala Museum, examining every nuance and detail of the dioramas and staring at the paintings (especially the ones by Amorsolo) all by myself. It was bliss. No nagging parents nor impatient and noisy siblings.

Although one thing I'm concerned about is my CGPA and other requirements they had asked. Sometimes, these tend to be my weakest link as a student, although I'm working on improving those.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home