quaint little rutted bucket



Thursday, December 30, 2004

Happy holidays.

Hahah. After more than six months, my phone's starting to act up. It doesn't charge. At all. And yes, I've already tried using (1) different chargers and (2) a different battery, from my sister's phone. I figure a loose part maybe or something. Sigh.

I really shouldn't have had it with me during field training days in ROTC. Heheh.

Anyway, I'll be bringing it to either Sony Ericsson's support center in Makati or Semicon at the Podium in Ortigas. After new year. :(



Enchanted Kingdom?

The whole Presno tropa got together and went to EK two days ago. It was cool, but my wallet wasn't cooperating at all: it didn't want to churn out the PhP 500 for the day pass fee. As it turns out, that was a good decision--there were lots of people at EK, making the rides have an average wait time of around 20 minutes. Or sometimes, even more. This was true up to around 11 in the evening. And at that time, I was already tired and in need of some good rest.

It was cool, even though I only got the carousel special this time. (And no, I didn't ride the thing. :)

EK's lost its touch, in my opinion. Last year, S11 (my college block in CCS) went there after the finals just to unwind and relax. It was fun, as there were only a handful of visitors. We almost had the entire park to ourselves! Endless Rio Grande rides, a round at the Space Shuttle (I have only ridden it only once) and of course, at the Condor. Gotta love those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home