quaint little rutted bucket



Friday, November 05, 2004

Well, whaddya know

I got a passing midterm mark for LINGUIS. Wow. Hahah. I was actually concerned about this subject, as I felt I was doing poorly. The same goes for FOUNED2 and EDTECH1.

I don't know about genpsyc, relstwo and engltwo. In particular, the latter's crapping me out lately.



Docent training

I got in the Docent training program. Ms. Curator said that we will be the first batch for the new University Museum. Gee, I'm even more excited. And to think this is just volunteer work.

There will be training for three months, and the remaining seven will be for the practical stuff. This is really interesting. Arts. Wow.

What i really wanted is to develop a sense of appreciation for Filipino artwork. Oftentimes, we tend to neglect the fact that as a nation and a race, we have our own culture too. My desire to learn Filipino art is fueled no less in part by this, as I feel that an artist's creation is a snapshot of the emotion and history at the time it was made.

Anyway, I need to get off the web now. I still need to be in La Salle at nine tomorrow morning.

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home