quaint little rutted bucket



Monday, April 04, 2005

When a hello is not enough

That's it with this 'hello' thing . Whenever I encounter ******, all i could come up with is that word. Oh, why is it that I cannot say anything else?! Argh. And to think I went home feeling fuzzy all over just because of a nice, purty afternoon, and, ugh, her. :D

I'll be lying if I'd be denying that I think of her at times. How she's doing, if she's sleeping, cuddled up with a book, studying or just staring up a night sky. Usual things. I want to get to know her better. I want to get close to her.

I really need to do something about this.



w00t! I still have no paper!

Oh, this is just great. Out of the five papers I am supposed to submit for this term, I've only finished three. Three!!! And tomorrow's the deadline for two of them, with one still need of *major* work! Weeeeee.

Oh, what the hell. Now, to get my lazy ass continuing work on these.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home