quaint little rutted bucket



Thursday, March 18, 2004

lovely, love song...
perhaps the perfect song that describes that wonderful feeling one gets whenever we go crazy over somebody... :: kilig ako! :: hahah. :))

Lost In Your Eyes - Nyoy Volante & Mannos (originally popularized by Debbie Gibson)

I get lost, in your eyes
And I feel my spirits rise
And soar like the wind
Is it love that I am in

I get weak in a glance
Isn't this what's called romance
And never would I know
'Cause when I'm lost I can't let go

[chorus]
I don't mind not knowing
what I'm headed for
You can take me to the sky
It's like being lost in heaven
When (I'm/I am) I'm lost in your eyes

I just fell, don't know why
Something's there we can't deny
Well, I'll be found
When I am lost in your eyes

[repeat chorus]

And if I can't find my way
If salvation seems worlds away
Well, I'll be found
When I'm lost in your eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home