quaint little rutted bucket



Friday, September 30, 2005

Signs of the times

Waaaah! Panic mode. It only started as a blissfully funny series of coincidences some weeks back, but for the past couple of days during the last two weeks, it got a lot of things correctly: Friendster's horoscopes.

I dunno what to think of this thing anymore. I am largely a skeptic when it comes to these things, but the coincidences are so... close to what really happened. :-&

Ah, never mind. :)

Oh. On a quite related note, Friendster just launched a freaking, geniously devilish new feature: Who's Viewed Me.

And to think I was poring over some of the profiles of those I've been ogling since first year. Bwahahah. Goodbye, my Friendster profile viewing career. You will be missed. Heheheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home