quaint little rutted bucket



Saturday, June 26, 2004

Here we go again.

I'm brooding more anxiety now, perhaps even anguish. I don't know what to think, let alone feel, anymore. A gnashing rush of emotions runs through the back of my head as I try to distance myself from everything around me. This is perhaps the first time in such a long time that I see the world not as a place of hope, but rather, a world of hopelessness and cruelty... something that I had strongly tried to avoid doing ever since I did a realigning of my world+view.

Oh ralph, why oh why? :(

Why did you fall for the wrong person yet again? Have I been so cruel to other people that I have such bad karma, or is it just a sorry twist of fate playing its tricks on me?

"Damned indecision and cursed pride
Kept my love for her locked deep inside
And it cuts like a knife
She's out of my life..."


Never mind. I was never for her anyway. To think of it as such would be foolish; arrogant, even. It was a dream; a fanciful dream i just wish I never had. Reality bites. Painfully. All over again.

"So I've learned that love's not possession
And I've learned that love won't wait
Now I've learned that love needs expression
But I learned too late..."


I guess I'll be keeping the "Lonely" thingy on the right for the meantime. ::starts to sob::

Until then,

ralph


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home